Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fine.

I really can't believe this trip is coming to an end. I have enjoyed everywhere I have been and all of the experiences I have gained throughout my time in Sardinia, but I feel like I have been so busy seeing new things and haven't had a significant amount of time to reflect on what I have experienced to put everything into perspective. I'm certainly not complaining. Words cannot describe how much I appreciate what I have learned on this island and the friends I have made. While I'm incredibly sad to be leaving in a week, I'm also looking forward to heading back home to reflect on my experiences. I can't stress enough how incredibly thankful I am for everything I have gained from my time here. I'm going to miss this island, but I know I will come back some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment